Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Story of Perry: My Dog

I love retelling the story about my dogs. This is Perry. I am not sure if he is Yorkshire Terrier or Australian Terrier. I have bought him from a friend of my uncle. for 2,500 pesos only.

The usual price of this Dog is 12k to 18k. I have enough money that time and the price is very cheap. i asked what is the reason they are selling him. the man said his wife doesn't like the dog and always put it outside the house.

So i bought it because he looks different from my other dogs.
After a few months i asked my Uncle again why did they sell Perry to us. My uncle said the dog almost died from a car accident. The car didn't hit the dog but the dog fainted. They kept the dog and take care of it until they sell it to me.

I wonder if Perry just escaped from its original owner. I remember before whenever i carry Perry, Perry is always shaking. I feel he is nervous or scared. But after a few more months he became a sweet dog and doesn't shake anymore.

I love all my Dogs!

“You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!’” —Dave Barry 

No comments:

Post a Comment