Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Beemo: Parvo Victim

Beemo is a Shi tzu puppy.  I bought him from my co-worker. He's so cute and adorable.  That time Momo, Perry and Beemo is our Dogs. Beemo's name came from Adventure Time's BMO. The cute little robot that lives with Finn and Jake.

We became attached to beemo as time passes by. I am not knowledgeable enough that time about dogs and diseases. All I know is that momo got vaccines and that's it. The problem is we never got beemo any vaccine. I accept that it's my mistake. No excuses. 

Beemo is an adventurous dog. He always escape whenever he can. He can even climb the fence we build just to keep him away outside but he always finds a way.

With Beemo doing that for so many times. He got Parvo Virus. That time I don't know anything about Parvo. Days before he tested for Parvo. We thought he's missing, he's just sleeping in a corner and maybe that time he already got Parvo base on the symptoms I read. Days pass he vomit slimy yellow thing.

We do our own research and try to force him to drink water with sugar. Eventually we bring him to the Vet and he tested Positive. They said Beemo must be confine and we did that. Before we leave I saw Beemo poop and it is very Bloody. A few days later Beemo gave up. I am so sad and mad at myself but I know he's happy now. Free from diseases. 

After that. We bury him beside our house. We have learned our lesson. We disinfect the whole house everyday and quarantine the other dogs for almost a Month. Momo gave Birth to Maki few weeks before Beemo's death.

That is the most devastating for me with Dogs. After that all our dogs are now vaccinated and we're always disinfecting the house and surrounding of our house. 

1 year have passed and we still missed Beemo. He will forever be in our heart. 

Now I have 7 Dogs. Momo have one puppy that looks like Beemo and have that puppy named BMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment