Sunday, September 18, 2016

Operation Handsome Aki: Lhasa Apso

Hello, I would to share the story of how i got Aki.

Aki is my Uncle's Dog. My uncle got sick and they didn't take care of Aki that well since my uncle got sick. Aki is always outside, always so smelly and dirty. Aki is always escaping when they put Aki in their backyard.

I remember one time i eat at my uncle's house. it's raining and i see Aki at the backyard getting cold. I suggest to them that i wanted to Adopt Aki so i can take care of him. They are okay with my idea and i adopted Aki.

When i got Aki he's so dirty, It takes 1 week to clean him. He also got ticks and fleas. I removed all of that by myself. I also use coconut oil to make his skin soft. At first i am scared of him because he's 3 years old and he didn't don't know me that much. It was a challenge to me and i accept that challenged. Aki didn't deserve what happened to him. I cannot blame them because my uncle got sick and died this year.


This is Aki after a Week.

This is Aki on March 31, 2016


After months of TLC (Tender, Love and Care) this is Aki last June 4, 2016

Aki also got Puppies after Aki and my Dog Momo stud.
We named them Nobita, Maggie, Appa, Shizuka and BMA (2 Male and 3 Female)

Nobita is already in Olongapo, Zambales
Maggie is already in Pulitan, Bulacan
Appa is already in Marilao, Bulacan
Shizuka will be going to Hagonoy Bulacan
and BMA will be staying with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment